Your wedding is a major event and one of the most important milestones you will experience in your life—exactly why you want your day to be as perfect as possible.
Wedding insurance helps make things right when something goes wrong.
You’ve always dreamed of planning the perfect wedding, but no matter how carefully you plan it, there are many things that can go wrong—things that are beyond your control.
Oftentimes, weddings tend to be lavish and expensive events. Although today’s brides consider scaling back their plans to fit within a reasonable budget, the average wedding costs still add up to nearly $30,000—and with a hefty investment, many are apt to secure special coverages and protection for this highly personal event.
As with all of the policies we write here at Hall, Mahar & Associates there is no one-size-fits-all approach. Each couple and each wedding is unique. However, having comprehensive wedding insurance, that matches your specific needs, certainly can offer you protection against unnecessary expenses if by chance your celebration was cancelled or postponed.
At Hall, Mahar & Associates we are proud to partner with leading insurance carrier, Travelers Insurance, to provide you with the most effective and comprehensive wedding insurance package.
Products and services that are commonly covered by a wedding insurance policy tend to be expenses that are non-refundable, and cannot be recovered— and for as little as $160, your wedding insurance policy can cover a variety of situation, such as:
- No Dress – You can get repair or replacement cost if the bride’s wedding gown or groom’s tuxedo is lost or damaged.
- Lost Deposits – We can reimburse your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your wedding, or simply fails to show up.
- Lost Rings – You can receive repair or replacement cost if the bride or groom’s wedding bands are lost or damaged.
- Severe Weather – If severe weather (such as a hurricane) forces you to postpone your wedding, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Transportation Shutdown – If you have to postpone due to commercial transportation shutdown which prevent key wedding party members from attending, we can help you receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Ruined Photos – If your photographer's film is defective, or the negatives are lost or damaged, we can help cover the cost to re-take new photos.
- Call to Duty – If the bride or groom is unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has his or her military leave revoked, we can help with reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Damaged Gifts – You can get repair or replacement cost if your wedding gifts are damaged.
- Sudden Illness – If the wedding needs to be postponed due to sudden illness which prevents the bride, groom or their parents from attending.
- Venue Requires Insurance – As an additional option to your policy, you can add this coverage to protect yourself in the event that a guest is injured or causes damage to the property.
- Liquor Liability – As an individual liability option to protect your policy, you can add this coverage to protect yourself against liability arising from alcohol-related occurences.
- And Additional Expenses
At Hall, Mahar & Associates we want you to feel confident the day of your special event, and with our distinctive wedding insurance packages, we aim to provide you with the peace of mind that comes with knowing that what matters most to you is protected.
Contact Hall, Mahar & Associates today! We’d be happy to offer you a free coverage evaluation and help you best determine what aspects of your special event would benefit most from our superior wedding insurance!